Conditions Treated With Chiropractic Treatment
Chiropractic care is an alternative medicine that refers to the treatment and diagnosis of disorders in the musculoskeletal system using specialized techniques that are non-invasive. Chiropractic care can serve as a standalone treatment for certain conditions, or as a part of a regular wellness and fitness routine. We at Dalton Chiropractic in Fremont implement this alternative method to treat a range of conditions that may affect your overall life quality.
Indications for Chiropractic Treatment
Dr. Aaron Dalton, our chiropractor, is qualified and practiced in the treatment of a wide range of conditions, including, but are not limited to:
- Subluxation: This is a condition in which physiological function and mobility are hindered by improper spinal alignment. Patients with subluxation are frequently referred to a chiropractic professional for treatment.
- Back Pain: A common condition caused by age, overuse, and many other factors. Chiropractic treatment has proved effective in treating back pain.
- Auto Accident Injury: During an auto accident, the body endures immense physical trauma that can manifest immediately or over a long period. Chiropractic care can help reduce the need for invasive procedures and pain medication.
- Chronic Pain: Commonly caused by pressure on the nerves of the spine, chronic pain can be treated in a number of ways. This highly subjective condition can be debilitating. Many treatments exist, which can be applied effectively.
- Herniated Disc: A bulging or slipped spinal disc is painful and can be debilitating. We offer a range of treatments for those suffering from this condition and who have recently undergone spinal disc surgery.
- Migraines: Persistent migraine headaches can be extremely disruptive. Fortunately, there are several effective treatments, including spinal adjustment, nutritional counseling, and lifestyle advice, that can help.
- Neck Pain: Chronic neck pain is one of the most common reasons people seek chiropractic care. We have many years of experience treating neck pain. In many cases, spinal adjustments, postural changes, and exercise can help.
- Sciatica: A persistent pain that tends to run from the buttocks down the leg, sciatica ranges from mild to moderate in most cases. Usually temporary, this condition can be treated with spinal adjustment, massage, and recreational therapy.
- Sports Injuries: Many sports-related injuries are readily treatable with chiropractic care. All types of athletes are advised to seek regular chiropractic care to minimize the risk of injury and to enhance performance.
Don’t Wait Another Day To Receive Chiropractic Treatment
To learn more about how chiropractic care can help you recover from pain and get more out of life, call Dalton Chiropractic in Fremont today at 402-727-1677 to schedule your initial consultation.